1. Panthers – QB Bryce Young, Alabama (trade wih Bears)
The new favorite to be the #1 pick, Young has all the tools, leadership, and maturity to lead the franchise.
2. Texans – Edge Will Anderson, Alabama
Most people believe Texans will go QB, I believe they start the Ryans era with the top player/defender in Anderson.
3. Colts – QB C.J. Stroud, Ohio State, Alabama *(projected trade with Cardinals)*
The Colts trade up to get Stroud and solidify the revolving door at QB moving up before another team moves in.
4. Cardinals – DE/DT Tyree Wilson, Texas Tech *(projected trade with Colts)*
The Cardinals add extra draft capital and select Wilson to help fill the void on the D-line.
5. Raiders – QB Will Levis, Kentucky *(projected trade with Seahawks)*
The Raiders select Levis to sit behind Jimmy G and eventually take over the job.
6. Lions – CB Christian Gonzalez, Oregon
After making changes to their secondary and moving out Jeff Okudah, Gonzalez fills a void for a top CB.
7. Seahawks – DT Jalen Carter, Georgia *(projected trade with Raiders)*
The Seahawks select Carter who has the talent to be a top 3 pick so he could be a steal at 5.
8. Titans – QB Anthony Richardson, Florida *(projected trade with Falcons)*
The Titans would like to move off Tannehill and Willis is not the answer, Richardson could be the future.
9. Bears – T Paris Johnson, Ohio State (trade with Panthers)
The Bears need better protection around Fields, so Johnson gives them a long term LT.
10. Eagles – RB Bijan Robinson, Texas
The Eagles loss Miles Sanders and while they do have capable RBs Robinson is a workhorse.
11. Falcons – WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba, Ohio State *(projected trade with Titans)*
After trading down, the Falcons take a WR to help their young QB in Smith-Njigba.
12. Texans -WR Quentin Johnston, TCU
The Texans take Johnston after losing Cooks to give them a potential #1 WR.
13. Jets – T Peter Skoronski, Northwestern
The Jets take Skoronski to solidify one of the Tackle spots.
14. Patriots – DE Lukas Van Ness, Iowa
The Patriots need help at pass rush outside of Judon so Van Ness makes sense.
15. Packers – TE Michael Mayer, Notre Dame
After losing Tonyan and Lewis, the Packers find a long term solution in Mayer to help their young QB.
16. Commanders – CB Devon Witherspoon, Illinois
The Commanders need help in the secondary and Witherspoon is the type Rivera likes.
17. Steelers – CB Joey Porter Jr, Penn State
The Steelers need help in the secondary and Porter is a perfect fit for many reasons.
18. Lions – Edge Myles Murphy, Clemson
The Lions need someone to pair with Hutchinson and Murphy would be a good fit.
19. Buccaneers -T Broderick Jones, Georgia
The Bucs need a replacement for Donovan Smith and Jones can start day 1 at LT.
20. Seahawks – WR Jordan Addison, USC
The Seahawks add a weapon for Geno in the slot in Addison to help the offense.
21. Chargers – TE Dalton Kincaid, Utah
The Chargers find another weapon and long term TE to help Herbert in Kincaid.
22. Ravens – CB Deonte Banks, Maryland
The Ravens find help at CB in Banks to help replace Marcus Peters.
23. Vikings – WR Zay Flowers, Boston College
The Vikings need a replacement for Adam Thielen and Flowers would fit nicely in the slot.
24. Jaguars – T Darnell Wright, Tennessee
The Jags need a replacement for Jawaan Taylor and Wright would be the perfect fit at RT.
25. Giants – DB Brian Branch, Alabama
The Giants could use help in the secondary and Branch is a versatile player.
26. Cowboys – TE Darnell Washington, Georgia
The Cowboys still need help at TE losing Schultz and Washington is the type of player Jerry likes.
27. Bills – G O’Cyrus Torrence, Florida
The Bills need to improve their O-line and Torrence would help improve the run game.
28. Bengals – CB Cam Smith, South Carolina
The Bengals need a CB after losing Apple and moving Hill to Safety, so Smith would be perfect.
29. Saints – Edge Nolan Smith, Georgia
The Saints need a pass rusher after losing Marcus Davenport and Nolan Smith would be a nice fit.
30. Eagles – DE Keion White, Georgia Tech
The Eagles need youth on the D-line and White is a versatile player with untapped potential.
31. Chiefs – WR Jalin Hyatt, Tennessee
The Chiefs could use help at receiver after losing Hardman and Juju, so Hyatt would be a nice pick up.